I have had this mascara for quite a long time and I’ve used it daily. It’s almost dried out now so it will go into the empties box, so it’s time I share with you my thoughts on it.
Max Factor Volume Extreme Impact Mascara is an ultimate combination of extreme
volume then an intensifying lacquer top coat for a intense jet-black
finish. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
then an intensifying lacquer. Take your lashes to excess.
- Volumising base for excessively thick lashes
- Intensifying lacquer for a polished jet black finish
- Seals in volume for all-day impact
- Intense darkness lasts all day and night
- Easily remove with an oil-based remover
finish) – its gel formula is thinner than the volumising base, being easier to apply onto the lashes. The intensifying lacquer coats the lashes from the bottom to the top for an intense, jet-black, shiny finish without losing the volume underneath.
- Use the volumising base end of the mascara on the lashes first.
- Apply 3 coats of this step to lashes without allowing the mascara to dry between coats.
- Whilst mascara is still tacky, apply 1 coat of the intensifying lacquer end of the mascara to intensify and seal the look.
- To remove the mascara, coat lashes with oil based makeup remover.
- Leave remover on lashes for 1 min to ensure mascara comes off easily.
- Remove with a damp cotton pad, wiping gently downwards.
I give it the B grade (the price a little higher for a mascara; it didn’t have the wow volume effect for me; at the second layer it tended to goop a little the lashes, I had to separate them). If you fancy a good volumising mascara in an intense black give it a go ! Until next time ,
creative wordpress theme