I had had this foundation for almost a year and I managed to finish it before its expiration data. So it’s time for it to go into the empties box and for me to share my impressions on it with you.
Teint Idole Silky Mat is made for women seeking a perfect looking mat complexion that lasts all day: up to 18h mat finish. Stretches like fluid and finishes like powder, enduring up to 18 hours of divine hold, hides pores, lines and imperfections, leaves skin smooth and healthy.
Natural and even-looking. Apply Teint Idole Silky Mat to the cheeks, nose and forehead from the centre outwards. Luminosity and high contour: apply touches of a lighter shade of Teint Idole Silky Mat to the forehead, nose and chin. Then apply your usual shade to the forehead and cheek contours.
- THE 1ST DIVINELY FRESH FOUNDATION IS ENRICHED WITH MINERAL SILICEUM. A BREATHABLE MATTE FINISH
- Teint Idole Silky Mat is made for women seeking a perfect looking matte complexion, that lasts all day: up to 18h matte finish.
- A breathable fresh texture, enduring & perfect: it conceals pores and imperfections.
- Teint Idole Silky Mat controls shine and refines the skin’s surface. Complexion looks and remains matte: healthy looking.
- Complexion is matte yet non-powdery: fresh, looking natural and poreless.
- Skin apperance is visibly refined: silky smooth and more radiant; Imperfections look less visible. Make-up reaches new levels of perfection.
It comes in a 30 ml plastic recipient with no pump (a minus for me, a pump is more hygienic and gives you a better control of the amount to use) and a valability of 12 months.
It has a runny consistency I like and it is easy to apply, with brushes or fingers. This mineral foundation oxidizes a bit so beware. The shade was 01 Beige Abatre but still was a tad too dark for me so I used it mostly in the summer in a thin layer, very well blended into the skin. It has SPF 16, not enough for me, especially in the summer.
It is waterproof and long-wearing for around 8 hours and more. It gives a silky matte finish, that looks quite natural, it’s not completely matte. The coverage is light to medium and is buildable. It does not accentuate the pores or settles in fine lines. It has a discrete floral scent I like.
|after, no powder on top|
|after, with powder|
You can find it and other Lancome products in Sephora, Douglas, Kendra shops. Its cost is aprox. 150 ron or more (I can’t remember clearly the price).
All in all, Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat foundation is a good long-lasting foundation with a natural buildable finish. It has a lower SPF and it also lacks a pump for an easier, hygienic use. The price is also quite high, therefore I give it the B grade. Until next time, Love, M
creative wordpress theme